Why Choose Express Tax Solutions
Why we're different
The difference between us and an Insolvency Practioner
If your business is in trouble and possibly insolvent then you may be tempted to call an insolvency practitioner. DONT!
An Insolvency Practitioner is under a legal duty to act in the best interest of your creditors at all times, not in the interests of the business, the shareholders or the directors. At Express Tax Solutions we specialise in advising the directors what is best for them and it is often very different from the advice you will receive from an insolvency practitioner.
Saving you money
Our clients habitually find that our advice and service will save them many times our fee. Our service will also mitigate many of the stresses and pressures that our clients are under.
- We are independent tax arrears specialists with extensive experience.
- We can provide clear guidance and make a prompt assessment of the issues in hand.
- We will give you straight forward advice which we believe will best resolve your position.
- Management's time can be released to focus on addressing business issues.
- A successful and realistic time to pay arrangement will safeguard the business and for the benefits of shareholders, employees and creditors.
- To preserve creditability with HMRC, you may only get one chance to get it right. You will also need to be certain that you can still fund your other business commitments in addition to meeting ongoing and historic tax liabilities.
- Because we are turnaround professionals, as well, we are equipped to quickly identify the future trading prospects and viability of a business and ensure your strategy is appropriate. Remember... "if nothing changes, nothing changes!!
- We are recommended by the high street banks, factors and invoice discounters, accountants and leading firms of solicitors to their clients.
- We are a well known firm in the business community and have a reputation for giving sound advice. In short you can trust the advice we give you.